Corina Vladescu is a fashion designer luxury label. It's collections are designed by Corina Vladescu and are produced entirely in her Bucharest atelier by experienced local couturiers using ancient techniques.
Born in 1983 in Bucharest, Corina Vladescu is a magna cum laudae alumni of The National University Of Fine Arts and Design - Bucharest, the faculty of Fashion Design with a master degree in Fashion.
In 2008, encouraged by the success she had in the college years, and with a diploma collection entirely bought, Corina moves further and creates her signature brand Corina Vladescu.
Since then, the brand and its designer had quite an interesting evolution:
- fashion assistent for Madonna;
- designed and produced stage costumes for 2009 world tour of fashion icon singer Roisin Murphy;
- designed and produced stage costumes for the National Opera of Bucharest for Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake drama.
Fashion shows & showcases:
- AW2009/2010 collection at Oxford Fashion Week (May 2009) among designers as Alexander McQueen and Marithe et Francois Girbaud – fashionshow;
- SS2010 collection at Who’s Next Paris – salon de prêt-a-porter (September 2009) – showcase;
- SS2010 collection at Rendez-Vous Paris - The Faces of Contemporary Fashion (October 2009 Paris Fashion Week), among designers as Richard Nicoll,
Alexandre Herchovith and Peter Pilotto – showcase;
- SS2010 collection at Gaia Boutiqueclub Bucharest (December 2009) – own fashion show;
- AW2010/2011 collection at Premium Berlin – Berlin Fashion Week (January 2010) – showcase;
- AW2010/2011 collection at Who’s Next Paris – salon de prêt-a-porter (January 2010) – showcase;
- AW2010/2011 collection at Athens Fashion Week (March 2010) – fashion show
2010 will find Corina Vladescu presenting her 2010 haute-couture collection at Oxford Fashion Week (May 2010), and her SS2011 at Munich Fashion Week (August 2010).